足球游戏_中国足彩网¥体育资讯$

电影《教父》经典台词
来源:易贤网 阅读:1003 次 日期:2017-06-01 09:28:04
温馨提示:易贤网小编为您整理了“电影《教父》经典台词”,方便广大网友查阅!

1.Let your friends underrate your advantage,while let your enemies overrate your disadvantage.

让朋友低估你的优点,让敌人高估你的缺点。

underrate v.看轻,轻视,评价过低

[??nd?'re?t]

overrate v.估价过高

[???v?'re?t]

2.Don’t hate your enemy, or you will make wrong judgment.

不要憎恨你的敌人,那会影响你的判断力.

3.To be close to your friend, but closer to your enemy.

离你的朋友近些,但离你的敌人要更近,这样你才能更了解他。

4.Don’t let anybody know what you are thinking.

迈克对文森特说:永远不要让任何人知道你心里在想什么!

5.Only don’t tell me you’re innocent. It insults my intelligence, makes me very angry.

这个世界本身就没有所谓的清白而言,你能坦言,你从来就没说过慌,这是自欺欺人

insult v.侮辱,凌辱

[?n's?lt]

6.I’m gonna make him an offer he can’t refuse.

我将给他一个他无法拒绝的理由/条件.

7.A person is only one destiny.

一个人只有一个命运。

8.Do you spend time with your family? Good. Because a man that doesn’t spend time with his family can never be a real man.

你花时间和你的家人在一起吗? 我当然有. 很好!不照顾家人的男人,根本算不上是个真正的男人!

9.Great people are not born with the great, but in the process of growing up show its great.

伟大的人不是生下来就伟大的,而是在成长过程中显示其伟大的。

10.If a person is very generous, then he must behave himself an emotional generosity.

如果一个人很慷慨,那他就必须把自己的慷慨表现得充满感情——马里傲普佐原文

11.Friendship can build a solid defense.

友谊可以筑起一道坚实的防线。

12.If you think I do not know the truth and that is an insult to my intelligence.

如果你认为我不知道其中的真相,那就是在侮辱我的智慧。

13.It’s not personal,it’s business.

不要把私人的感情带到商界。

14.I spent my whole life trying not to be careless. Women and children can be careless. But not men.

我费了一生的精力,让自己变得十分谨慎 ,女人和小孩能够粗心大意 ,但男人不行.

15. I never would impose no need of friendship Friendship – think my insignificant person.

我绝不会把友谊强加给不需要友谊——认为我无足轻重的人。

16.A matter of seconds to see the nature of people and spend half my life is also unclear one thing to see the nature of man, nature is not the same fate.

在一秒钟内看到本质的人和花半辈子也看不清一件事本质的人,自然是不一样的命运.

17.A man who is not a father will never be a real man.

不顾家庭的男人不是真正的男人。

18.If anything in this life is certain, if history has taught us anything, it is that you can kill anyone.

如果生活告诉了我们什么,历史教育了我们什么,那就是你可以杀了任何人。

19. This book will leave about two things: First, your name, then there are your brains …

这张和约书上会留下两样东西:一是你的名字,再就是你的脑浆……

20.So, love somebody else.

那么,去爱一些其他人吧。

中国足彩网信息请查看口语交际
易贤网手机网站地址:电影《教父》经典台词
由于各方面情况的不断调整与变化,易贤网提供的所有考试信息和咨询回复仅供参考,敬请考生以权威部门公布的正式信息和咨询为准!
关于我们 | 联系我们 | 人才招聘 | 网站声明 | 网站帮助 | 非正式的简要咨询 | 简要咨询须知 | 加入群交流 | 手机站点 | 投诉建议
工业和信息化部备案号:滇ICP备2023014141号-1 足球游戏_中国足彩网¥体育资讯$ 滇公网安备53010202001879号 人力资源服务许可证:(云)人服证字(2023)第0102001523号
云南网警备案专用图标
联系电话:0871-65317125(9:00—18:00) 获取招聘考试信息及咨询关注公众号:hfpxwx
咨询QQ:526150442(9:00—18:00)版权所有:易贤网
云南网警报警专用图标