足球游戏_中国足彩网¥体育资讯$

口语交际:我们对隐私的认识不一样 We hold different ideas about pri
来源:易贤网 阅读:1012 次 日期:2017-11-13 11:47:00
温馨提示:易贤网小编为您整理了“口语交际:我们对隐私的认识不一样 We hold different ideas about pri”,方便广大网友查阅!

P:Have you adapted to the lifestyle in China?

你适应了中国的生活方式了吗?

K:Yeah, almost. But there is one thing.

嗯,差不多,只是...

P:What?

只是什么呢?

K:I still wonder what privacy meant for Chinese people. I don't mean to say that there's no privacy in China, but...

我还是不明白隐私对中国人到底意味着什么.当然我并不是说中国没有隐私,只是...

P:What is it?

怎么了?

K:Some of my Chinese colleagues just share their personal stories in front of others.

有些中国同事在别人面前还谈论私人的事情.

P:That makes you feel uncomfortable?

让你感觉很不舒服?

K:Yeah. we never do that in a public office.

是啊.我们从来不在公共办公室里谈论私事.

P:Perhaps that's because we hold different ideas about privacy.

也许是因为我们的隐私的认识不一样吧.

K:I have felt that. One day when i was in a queue, reading a newspaper story, the man behind me peered through my shoulder and stared at the newspaper I was holding.

我已经感觉到了.有一天我排队的时候在读报纸,站在我身后的人就隔着我的肩膀,看起我手中的报纸.

P:Well, that's not rare. I've seen people reading at others' newspaper while taking a metro or a bus.

哦,这可不新奇.我就看到过有人坐地铁或公交车的时候读别人的报纸.

K:Just stare at the newspaper holding in the hands of the one next to him?

就盯着旁边那人手里的报纸那样看?

P:Yeah.

对.

K:Oh, I'm shocked.

哦,我觉得挺吃惊的.

中国足彩网信息请查看口语交际
由于各方面情况的不断调整与变化,易贤网提供的所有考试信息和咨询回复仅供参考,敬请考生以权威部门公布的正式信息和咨询为准!
关于我们 | 联系我们 | 人才招聘 | 网站声明 | 网站帮助 | 非正式的简要咨询 | 简要咨询须知 | 加入群交流 | 手机站点 | 投诉建议
工业和信息化部备案号:滇ICP备2023014141号-1 足球游戏_中国足彩网¥体育资讯$ 滇公网安备53010202001879号 人力资源服务许可证:(云)人服证字(2023)第0102001523号
云南网警备案专用图标
联系电话:0871-65317125(9:00—18:00) 获取招聘考试信息及咨询关注公众号:hfpxwx
咨询QQ:526150442(9:00—18:00)版权所有:易贤网
云南网警报警专用图标